Banana Nutella Bread
Prep: 15mins. Bake: 50mins. Serves: 6to8
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 15mins.
- Grease & line a loaf tin with parchment paper & keep ready.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In another bowl mash bananas with a fork and add all wet ingredients together and lightly beat the mixture.
- For plain batter: Mix the wet & dry ingredients to prepare the plain batter.
- For Nutella batter: In separate bowl melt Nutella in microwave for 30 seconds & separate ½ cup batter from the plain batter & mix with Nutella.
- Now pour the plain batter into the loaf tin followed by Nutella batter to create layers.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 50 minutes check and cool on wire rack before serving.
- You may add ½ cup chopped walnuts on the top before baking.
- If you don’t have self-raising flour you can use all-purpose flour to which you can add 1tbsp. of baking powder.
- For longer shelf life cut bread loaf into slices and wrap individually in cling wrap and store in the deep freezer in an air tight container for up to 15 days & microwave before serving.