Blueberry Banana Bread
Prep: 10mins. Bake: 60mins. Serves 8 to 10
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Stick of Unsalted Butter at room temperature
- 4 Ripe Bananas, lightly mashed
- 1/4 cup of Milk
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups of Fresh Blueberries
- Zest of 1 Orange
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a 9 by 5 inch loaf pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside. In a large bowl, toss the blueberries with about 1/2 cup of the flour mixture, set them aside as well.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs and orange zest and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix in while adding in the milk, mix until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberry mixture and mix it together long enough to incorporate everything but making sure the blueberries don’t burst.
- Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about one hour or until fully cooked through. Allow it to cool before serving. Enjoy!